Propostas 2018 para o Smart Loire Valley Programme (“Le Studium Institute for Advanced Studies”).
LE STUDIUM Loire Valley Institute for Advanced Studies is pleased to inform you that the call for projects of the Smart Loire Valley Programme* – Campaign 2018. Deadline for submission of applications is set on Thursday 8th February at 5:00pm (CET Paris time). http://www.lestudium-ias.com/content/studium-research-fellowship
This call is open to all research disciplines and offers post-doctoral fellowships for international experienced researchers in region Centre-Val de Loire laboratories including:
– A 12-month fellowship in a high level laboratory;
– Integration in an international scientific community;
– Funding and organisation of international scientific events;
– Enabling environment (housing, administrative support, etc…)
You will find on this webpage:
– The guidelines presenting objectives, eligibility and selection criteria as well as the selection process through independent evaluations and Scientific Council;
– The Indicative application format enabling to write a draft and to further copy/paste it online.
– The online application platform – apply
Eligibility: Candidates have to identify a research team in the region Centre-Val de Loire accepting to host the one-year residency. If necessary, LE STUDIUM can help establishing a link with a laboratory in the desired scientific field in the region.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any additional enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Aurélien Montagu
Scientific Relations Manager
*The Smart Loire Valley Programme’s Fellowships receive funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grand agreement n° 665790